Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bella's Birthday at the safari

Bella turned 1 and she invited us to come to her birthday party at the drive-through safari. I like birthdays and I like animals and I like ice cream cake so it was a great day.
They had some baby monkeys this time and Ivy and I both thought they were pretty funny. This picture is when he ate a cheerio from my fingers. I REALLY liked that!
Did you know that kangaroos like animal crackers? Well, they do....a lot! They'll hop over to you to get them.
This is a baby camel. I did not think it was as neat as mom did even though neither one of us had ever seen a baby in real life. Baby camels are white and grown up camels are brownish
Buffalo are really big and they'll let you pet them right out the window (even though you're not really supposed) and they'll also blow snot of your window and make daddy say "eewwww"
Camels like kisses

I liked riding in the front seat with mommy a lot cuz you can do this:

When you get tired of driving through the safari (even though there's a rhino right out the window that you can see), this is what you do:



Thanks for the birthday fun, Bella! It was great!

No comments: