That's right. It's my 3rd Easter and I'm not even 2 yet. I had my first easter right after I was born, then my 2nd Easter on my first birthday, and now my 3rd Easter right before my 2nd Birthday. I'm an Easter "eggs"pert :)
We went to church at Prairie Grove on Easter morning and I tried to stay in the kid's room but I missed Daddy too much after teh cookies were gone and they had to come get me because I wouldn't stop crying. They workers told Daddy I kept saying "Daddy, come" Then we went to Mike and Gina's for lunch and my friends Emory and Avery were there to play with. I ate lots of salad because it's my new favorite food and then we hunted for eggs in the yard. We are good hunters.
This is me, Avery, and Emory hunting for eggs. okay, maybe Avery and I were too busy looking for fish but Emory was hunting.
1 comment:
Love the picture of you in your dress. You are such a princess!!
Love you
Post a Comment