Ivy came over to play with me yesterday. I normally like to scream a little but when Ivy comes over, I like to scream a lot. Not mad screaming....happy screaming!
Okay, now that I saw the video I'm cracking up. I just said last night, "I've never heard Ivy scream really high." As if she couldn't, cuz her voice is low. I don't know how you can hear anything after that!
Happy Birthday Buddy! Mommy says to say sorry that we didn't get a card to you, the baby is making her sick. I still don't believe I'm going to be a big sister. I hope we will both be good ones!
4 comments:
this video never came up -holly
Okay, now that I saw the video I'm cracking up. I just said last night, "I've never heard Ivy scream really high." As if she couldn't, cuz her voice is low. I don't know how you can hear anything after that!
Happy Birthday Buddy! Mommy says to say sorry that we didn't get a card to you, the baby is making her sick. I still don't believe I'm going to be a big sister. I hope we will both be good ones!
i keep cracking up when i see this cuz i never screams at home.
Post a Comment