Thursday, March 20, 2008

funny hats

Mommy and I went to the Jones Center a few days ago for Spring Break week and it was F-U-N! They gave us free teletubby hats, sticker, coloring books,and we made sombreros, got candy from a pinata, saw a giant mouse wearing a tutu, bounced in the bouncy thing, and splashed in the puddles because it was pouring rain all day. Mommy forgot the camera so we only have some pictures of the funny hats from when we got home.
This is the top part of my sombrero which is the only part that survived the rainstorm from the building to the van.

1 comment:

Layna said...

Jae Anna and I wanted to come to this, but we weren't brave enough to get out in the rain! Looks like it was a lot of fun. I also saw Olivia's pics on meetup of her doing crafts :) Fun stuff!