Sunday, March 23, 2008
sheep, pigs, and bouncy things
On Saturday, mommy and daddy took me to an easter egg hunt. They also had sheep and pigs to pet, stickers to decorate our eggs, face painting, and lots of candy and food. I thought the egg part was pretty fun and they let all the 2 and unders go first so we didn't get trampled and still not get any eggs. Then I tried to play in the bouncy thing but I was too little to do much besides play in the little part. I really loved the pig and sheep and candy though. Last night, when mommy said we were going to church in the morning, I said "and sing, and kids, and pigs" Mommy thought it was pretty funny.
This is me trying to see the piggy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Granddad & Grammy thought you did very well hunting Easter eggs. And we both agree with Mommy that "kids, sing, & pigs" (your association with church) was very funny. Grammy wonders what was in all your eggs? Was there more candy? Daddy told Grammy you weren't getting anymore candy, because you had to much already. Grammy still things that Daddy is silly!!! To much candy--no way!!!
I sure liked your pants you have on. They are super cute on you. So glad it was cool enough for you to wear them before they got to little. Will have to tell Ashton to watch the video's. When she and I saw your pants we just had to buy them. Ashton kept telling Grammy that Livi really needs those, they are adorable and she'll look so cute in them. Of course she didn't have to tell Grammy that very many times for Grammy to buy them. (I think maybe one time. HA!! Because Grammy thought they were adorable, too.) But it was nice to have someone shopping with me that agreed.
Granddad & Grammy went to St Joe yesterday and had our eyes tested. We looked at glasses, but going to go to Maryville and see if we can find any over there that we like. If not we'll go back to St Joe. Grammy found ones that she really likes and they are rimless. Can't wait to get the new ones and hopefully Granddad won't loose these. I think that they should come with a GPS like on the cars. Maybe he could keep track of them that way. We met Uncle Jordan in the parking lot of HyVee and visited with him for awhile. He went to Iowa to Kelly's for Easter. They were going to church with her mom at the Catholic Church. Uncle Jordan made an awful face. He wold rather went with her Dad to the Lutheran church. Oh Well. He's going back up Thurs. to help her Dad tear a wall out of his restaurant and they'll work all night fixing it so they can open the next morning. Then her Dad said he'd pay him $10 an hour for 2 days to work for his lawn business. Think he's going to pick branches and stuff. Uncle Jordan said okay, because he's feeling really broke!!! He went Monday morning to St Joe to do a pee test (that's what he calls it) and a physical. Started Monday afternoon at the golf course. Will work when he's not doing the football stuff and school. He's not real happy with Zach, because he moved his wedding to June 14, so he'll have to miss one day at one of the training camps. Which means he'll lose a $100 that day. He likes doing the camps and I wonder why. I would go yell at a bunch of boys, too, if I made that. Now he's also going to be in Krueger's wedding in Aug. What fun standing in 100 degree temp in a tux. Granddad laughed, because now he's not going to have to suffer alone. Maybe Uncle Jordan will go over with us. While we were setting there Uncle Jordan made a horrible face and grabbed his chest. He's having problems with his heart doing weird things again. Hasn't done that for 18 months, but started again 2 wks ago. Had a really bad spell Wed. night, he said. Said you could see his shirt going up and down, it was beating so hard. The heart specialist in Lincoln comes over to Fairfax once a week, so he may go see him. The Dr in St Joe told him there's really nothing you do for this. Where have I heard that before. Wonder if he's Uncle Larry's doctor, too?
Granddad just got home, so better go fix him some supper. He's been at the theater taking the big Altec speakers down, since they're broke. I didn't volunteer to go help. It took 5 men on scaffolding to get them up there. He's only got 2 ladders to use to take them down. Putting in much smaller ones. The elementary play is this weekend, so thought he'd better get them changed. Will talk to you later. Grammy loves you and misses you.
ps- Jim, Lisa, Logan & Mac were hit by a drunk driver coming home from Lincoln Sunday evening. Everyones okay, just really sore. The guy didn't stop at a cross road and pulled out in front of them onto the highway. Pretty much destroyed to whole front of the car. Granddad gave them your advice on holding off on settling.
Wow that was long!!!
Post a Comment