Thursday, March 27, 2008

uh-oh

This is where Daddy found me yelling the other day.


I told him that I went potty in the dryer and I did too. Mommy and Daddy have a very funny movie of it but I still didn't have my underpants on so mommy says it's not appopriate for my blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it's funny cause I used to have a kitty cat that did the exact same thing....... Silly Livi!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness - I laughed so hard I almost cried! I bet mommy wasn't laughing quite so much cleaning it up, though.

Anonymous said...

Elaine's computer isn't working so I told her about you and the dryer. She thought it was great and couldn't wait for Larry to come into the house, so she could tell him. Denise liked this story, too. Wondered why you picked the dryer. Denny told her that you had privacy there. Showed Kayla at work and told her this is what she has to look forward to Maddie doing. That she needs to have Jared and Lindy start a blog for Maddie so we can see her funny moments.
Grammy agrees with Denny that you liked the dryer for privacy. Whatever reason, you are a funny girl and I Love You. Grammy sends kisses and hugs. Share with Peanut, too.