Monday, May 12, 2008

big girl bed and potty-training..again

I have decided that maybe it's not so bad to sleep in my big girl bed by myself. Mommy and Daddy don't get in my way all night long. They sleep better and are not as grumpy. I still have to complain about it for a few minutes before I go to sleep but then I actually sleep all night. Mommy says that i was the one taking up all the room and waking up grumpy but COME ON, PEOPLE...I'm very small and don't take up that much room.
Also, mommy decided it was time to try the potty training me again. We took a break for a few weeks because I kept going potty on the floor instead of my potty. This time, if I got potty in the potty instead of my underpants, I get a "present". We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Layna said...

Let us know how the potty training goes :) I'm starting Jae Anna with the potty training as soon as she turns 2... which is the end of this month.

Anonymous said...

Keep working Livi!! Grammy bought you some big girl panties today. So you can wear them while your here, if you learn to use the potty. One pair has flowers and kitties, one has strips, one has stars, one is purple, one is pink and one is white with pink, purple, green and blue trim. Sure hope they fit!!
Tell Mommy that she doesn't have to pack alot of clothes for you, because Grammy has a bunch of clothes here that you can wear and then take home with you. I know that'll be really hard for your Mommy to believe. HAHA!!
Grammy & Grandad can't wait to see you ( Mommy, Daddy, Jack, Chloe, Simon and Peanut, too)!!!! It won't be long. YEAH!!! Grammy misses you!! Love you!

Mya said...

yeah!! my mommy has just gotten me to take my naps by myself (mostly) but I am still sticking to mommy and daddys bed for now...I am not the least bit interested in potty training so i hope it goes well for you. Mya