Mommy can't figure out the scanner so Mommy took pictures with the camera of the sonogram pictures. They're not the clearest but you'll get the idea. Daddy already thinks he looks looks like Mommy. I was a good girl when they were taking baby pictures but it doesn't look very much like a baby to me. I was far more excited by the fishies on the ceiling in the drs. office. Still, I think I'll like being a big sister to a baby brother.
Monday, May 19, 2008
I'm gonna have a
BROTHER!



Mommy can't figure out the scanner so Mommy took pictures with the camera of the sonogram pictures. They're not the clearest but you'll get the idea. Daddy already thinks he looks looks like Mommy. I was a good girl when they were taking baby pictures but it doesn't look very much like a baby to me. I was far more excited by the fishies on the ceiling in the drs. office. Still, I think I'll like being a big sister to a baby brother.
Mommy can't figure out the scanner so Mommy took pictures with the camera of the sonogram pictures. They're not the clearest but you'll get the idea. Daddy already thinks he looks looks like Mommy. I was a good girl when they were taking baby pictures but it doesn't look very much like a baby to me. I was far more excited by the fishies on the ceiling in the drs. office. Still, I think I'll like being a big sister to a baby brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah! can't wait to see your baby brother, i bet your mommy and daddy are very excited. hope you all are all well,
Yay Livi!!! That's going to be exciting! Now Simon will have someone to play with when you guys come back and visit! Give Mommy's belly a kiss for us :)
Post a Comment