I took Daddy to feed the ducks and fish and turtles and crawdads. I am very effective at herding the ducks into the pond.
We also found some worms that I liked a lot but didn't want to touch.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow!! Is this a cute little girl, or what. That outfit makes you look like a big girl that is so darn cute that I could hug and kiss to pieces. You are an excellant duck herder!! If Grandad and I had ducks we'd hire you!! I'm glad someone is helping you look for worms since we left. Grandad worries everyday that you aren't getting to go look for worms. He says "Wonder if Livi's gotten to hunt for worms today". He's at a meeting at church right now, but I'm going to show him your video when he gets home. Love You with all my heart!! Grammy
1 comment:
Wow!! Is this a cute little girl, or what. That outfit makes you look like a big girl that is so darn cute that I could hug and kiss to pieces.
You are an excellant duck herder!! If Grandad and I had ducks we'd hire you!!
I'm glad someone is helping you look for worms since we left. Grandad worries everyday that you aren't getting to go look for worms. He says "Wonder if Livi's gotten to hunt for worms today". He's at a meeting at church right now, but I'm going to show him your video when he gets home.
Love You with all my heart!! Grammy
Post a Comment