Here are some of the recent silly things I've done or said lately:
Silly thing #1: I walked out of the bathroom with my hands, face, and both arms covered (and covered is not an overstatement) in vaseline and told mom "I pretty". Mom said....well, you're definitely shiny and I said "I shiny"
Silly thing #2: At bible study the other night, I told mommy "Hey, Hey, Behave" because she wasn't getting up to get my strawberries quickly enough.
Silly thing #3: "HHHEEEYYY, choe tole pot" "choe tole pot" "choe tole pot" I had to say it a million times before mommy and Daddy finally got "Chloe stole spot" out of it and I was MAD at her.
Silly thing #4: . “Long long time. Man named Noah. Loved God. Big Boat. Lots animals. Rained long time. Man named Noah.” That's how the story of Noah and the Ark goes.
Silly thing #5: This is the conversation mommy and I have at night: Mommy: Night night
LIvi: “sleep tight” “Don’t bed bugs eat you” Mommy: laughs
And, grammy, we were running out of batteries in the camera at the baseball game so we didn't get any movies of my "Ribby" infatution
1 comment:
Those are funny! I love the Noah story.
Post a Comment