This is my motorcycle...I mean bike:
This is the way you ride a bike:
Step 1: Sit on bike and "hold tight"
Step 2: Put your feet on the metal frame
Step 3: Wait for Daddy to push you around
If you don't want to ride the bike, I recommend this:
A little of Olivia Michal's life
1 comment:
Livi, what an awesome motorcycle bike. It is so cute. I just love the colors!! Hope you aren't like Uncle Jordan and his bike. He liked running behind better than riding it. It took him forever to decide to ride his bike. Ask your Daddy about it and I'll bet he can tell you some good stories. Are you going to bring your bike with you to Grammy's? Or maybe to Great Granddad's. Now that would be a challenge to ride with the cows. Love you. Love your hair, too, it's really cute!! Can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment