Sunday, May 4, 2008
Ribby the Razorback
We went to a Razorback baseball game yesterday. Mommy and I had been talking about it the day before and when I woke up yesterday morning I told mommy that I would "see pig" Mommy asked me what I would say to the pig and I said "I love you, pig", "woooo, pig" "hit the ball" and that I would "hug....and kiss pig and high five" and also that "daddy buy popcorn" Mommy thought I would likely just admire the pig from a distance but much to her surprise, I really did hug, kiss, and high five the pig. Not only that, I went into total meltdown when I had to leave the pig so he could go see other kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, Livi. Good job!!
(Don't tell your Daddy this, but you are much braver than he was when he was you size!!) That can be our secret.
Did you yell all those things you told mommy? And did Daddy buy you popcorn?
Did Mommy get a video of you with Pig high fiven. And she must be kidding about the meltdown part. There is no way (HAHA) that you'd do that, you're so sweet and lovable. I've never seen you meltdown (well, maybe that's not true), but Grammy loves you anyway. Maybe Mommy got you on video melting down, so Grammy can see how sorry you look. Love you and miss you. Grammy's message on her old phone is gone now and I'm so SAD. Can't hear you say "Love you Grammy" over and over anymore when I miss you really bad.
Post a Comment